Christmas Dinner 2008

I know it's a little wee bit late for me to post these photos especially when it's 2009 now.. But in Russia , russians celebrate Christmas on the 7th January.So I guess this post comes right in time!Without futher a do,I'll let the pictures speak for itself.






















Okay,that's a wrap.And I would like to wish everyone "A Merry Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Blessed New Year!"

God bless you and your family always.


P/S : Remember the spirit of the season?
Remember what Jesus said when he said" It is more blessed to give..." ^_^

2 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hohoho! It was a good celebration! I love the pictures, they depict much joy and warmth from all the happy faces. Big turkey too! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!