From Dubai with Love....


From Dubai with love.. its 3.46am in the busy morning of a Dubai Airport and My next transit is in 10 hours time...Oh God help me go through this freaking boredom.


Yay...I've survived Russia ... At least for this semester. I cannot believe with my eyes that I'm going into the realm of 5th year . Day by day I'm getting closer to my dreams.On another note,
I've been on a chocolate rampage this week. I am scared of getting diabetes but the urge to eat is overwhelming.

Exams are over-I'm so relieved. Exam results were way much better than expected. It's all God's hand in it because I can honestly say I had nothing much to do with the exam results I got.

I just hope that when I'm back in Sitiawan, life will settle back to its routine again. Arghh.. hate the adjustment ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.

3POINT8 said...

you've survived russia!
lets see if you can survive msia when u get back home.
ehehehe

Anonymous said...

From Kay-elle with lots of love! Muaks!

Johnny Ong said...

normally i'll try to get the 3am flight from dubai to kl, instead of the 9am flight, which will be a 9 hours wait.

miss critical said...

3POINT8 : haha... see i'm still surviving... but i do agree that the weather in malaysia is hot..

sarah : haha... happpyy holiday ya!!

johnny ong : Usually I try to get the 3am too but this time it was full. Anyway, are you working or still studying?

Johnny Ong said...

working. i travel to sudan (in africa) or to dubai (my company has an office in dubai last time but moved to abu dhabi now)

a frequent traveller using emirates

miss critical said...

i see.. i like travelling with emirates..i like their service alot but because their flight fare has increased alot,this is my last flying with emirates.. gonna take Thai Airlines in future.i bet i'm sure gonna miss Emirates ..