Hellboy 2, Kungfu Panda , Hancock , Incredible Hulk , Superhero Movie

This summer,coincidently movies that I have watched are all superhero movies .And of course I'm anticipating the release of The Dark Knight especially the role played by Heath Ledger's last film - the notorious Joker. I have watched Hancock, Kungfu Panda, Incredible Hulk and Superhero Movie and Hellboy 2... So this is my review on it..



CLICHE'S BLOCKBUSTER OFFICE :

1. Hellboy 2



This is an A class movie.This movie starts off far more funny than any other movies that I've watched recently.The action sequences are excellent and visual effects were simply amazing especially the golden army itself and the forest God.So if you like fantasy, this is the movie for you.

2. Kung Fu Panda


This is an action comedy computer animated cartoon. I don't really fancy cartoons but the movie throws me into amazement and amusement.I love Po, the big fat and lazy panda.He is just so adorable.This movie is simply delivered funnily and franticaly.

3. Hancock



Well I love Will Smith.But as much as I love him the story is a little offbit to me.Its funny but dramatic in parts.I was expecting more.

4. Incredible Hulk



The story is a little bit straightforward to the point of being way too simple for me.I was expecting more. But I like the part where Hulk and Liv Tyler was in a cave .. the scenario was pretty romantic and funny when Hulk hit his head onto the rock.


5. Superhero movie



My worst movie ever and I want my money back.This is a terrible spoof to Spiderman and trust me its full of toilet humour.Watch only if there's really nothing to watch or if you have lots of money.




Phew.. finally ....


5 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

and batman's already in the cinema now

miss critical said...

hoo ray.. im gonna watch it tomorrow with my bro. may it gonna be as nice as how everyone says it would be.. ^_^

Dih Haw said...

hahahaha.... once again.. call me when u need review for movies u have doubts.. i can tell u what to watch and what is waste of your money.. i have few loyal clients.. hahaha.. free of charge.. err.. exceps for phone charges la

Anonymous said...

I'm in a love-hate relationship with digital memory because of the way prices are always,and I mean always dropping. I hate buying SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (what seems to be) a crazy bargain price only to see it become ten percent cheaper a couple of weeks later.

(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4i[/url] SeKu)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Do you want to play solitaire?
[url=http://sprintsolitaire.com]SprintSolitaire[/url] is the best place to play solitaire online!

With exclusive Solitaire variation like Spider you will always have fun!

Are you ready to play solitaire?

Click here to [url=http://sprintsolitaire.com]play solitaire[/url]