Growing up.....


I think its every little kid's dream to grow older... I can stilll remember the feeling of wanting and praying for freedom freedom, watching tv till late at night, go to my fren's party till late night without my parents calling every second....


But as i am 23 now... i kinda wish that i stop growing older...Of course i treasure the youth that im having right now... and i thank God so much for that... But somehow today i realize that as much as you wanna grow up... the older your parents will get...


And as they grow old... somehow rather...one day ... they will leave me alone in this world and go up to the heaven.... Currently my parents are getting older with all sorts of sickness coming to atttack their body ... and as much as i love myself ... i cant help hating myself for wishing to grow up...

My New Year wish is For me to stop growing bigger and my parents to stop growing older...

0 comments: