S.M.o.K.I.N.g


Well, yesterday i had a weird dream ... and what i remember of my dream is this...

How ironic this is... my own dad...

I just hope that my dad would stop smoking coz recently he was diagnosed with silent IHD ...Hey people its not funny." SILENT" is not good ... My uncle was diagnosed with silent IHD a year ago ... and now he is in the heaven ... And as much i want him to quit but as soon as i see him suffering on his sttempt to quit smoking(which he never succeeded) i would feel so bad for him..

Daddy .. if you ever read my blog.. Hear the cry of your little girl... I love you dad...

4 comments:

waddafak said...

Tell you Dad you Love him. And that you will make him very happy if he Quit Smoking.

Unknown said...

dear Miss...
I do not know your name, but somehow i think you are a pretty soulful person. With the first glance of your post about your dream somehow... touches me.
And suddenly, the sweet melodious voice of Lea Selonga popped up from nowhere...

miss critical said...

Hi waddafak..thanks for the encouragement..I just told my dad that I love him.Hehe..in fact I tell him this everyday..thank you very much for the idea..One of my new yeAR's resolution is to make my dad stop smoking...

miss critical said...

Hi chee hung..thanks for the compliment..your compliment encourages me alot..Thank You...^_^