YOU FAIL!


Today I had my MCQ results back for topography anatomy. And my results were just a mere pass... Actually i knew my result wouldnt be good coz i know i didnt really study much for it but when the time comes when he announced my result... dissappointment flows thru my heart..


But i understand that God had this for me for the best of my interest.He knew i wasnt studying much for this subject.. I feel that the reason for my bad results was because He wants me to really study and not wasting my time.And for this i thank God so much for it...



But what hurts me the most is not because I did badly.It was what my teacher said in the class that hurts me... He said what you get for your mcq always reveals what kind of a student you are...And at that moment it feels painful...




And to this ... tonight im gonna study very very hard tonight and make his jaw drop to the floor tomorrow.. Sigh...

1 Comentário:

Chee Hoe said...

I believe that everything happens for a reason, be it good or bad. The experience drives us to be a better person.

I am sure you can prove him wrong. That may be the easy part. Sustaining it will take work but i know if there is a will then there will be a way :P

Good luck!