Have you gotten enough of spanking?

If you looked at the world today and you find it
corrupted and filled with lots of reckeless irresponsibility,
in my opinion you can just pin it all down to
one thing ,
"Spanking insufficiency Syndrome"

Kids nowadays are so pampered that they are taught
at a young age that the worst thing that they will get
for their wrong doings is a good talking to.


In the oldern days,
any teachers or fellow respected adults could
deliver a spanking to an unruly child.
And when the child complained to the parent, he would just be told
" You deserved it"


Don't get me wrong of course.
I'm not saying that I agree with the idea of spanking,

cause me myself grow up without spanking .
Of course the idea is good when you want to
discipline your child but I just feel that there's

just so many oppotunities for discipline to become abuse.
I guess that's why parents in Russia don't spank their child.
Once my russian teacher asked us, do malaysians allow spanking?
And we said yup. She was in disbelieved cause she
believed that spanking is a kind of barbaric act.
(of couse she didnt say it aloud to us)



I used to think that way too cause I grew up
without spanking.
But over these few years I've learned that with a
moderate amount of spanking is
not quite too bad after all.

I'm not here to say that I grew up as a
bad kid ( I was brought up well )or what but
I'm glad that I was brought up well with love .
Whenever I did anything wrong, my dad would talk it
out with me. The talk would be short (of course no raising of voice),
but it would made me think deep and in the end of the
day, I felt so bad that I pledged not to do it again.

But then again, not every kid respond t
o that.
Some kids really need spanking. Cause otherwise, they grow up to become like this.

4 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

i like yr last reference. a good example that u have used....haha

miss critical said...

thank you thank you... ^_^

Anonymous said...

C'MON... We can all be sure that Paris has been spanked. I think they made a video of it...

Nice_Cox said...

I copied one of your images. In fairness to you, I linked the picture to your blog in case someone clicks on it. Hope you don't mind. :)