To have knowledge or to be ignorant?

This evening while I was procrastinating on my bed,
a thought came onto my mind.
I was thinking  was it better to be ignorant 
or to know what is going on?
 But I'm pretty sure that I choose to be ignorant cause
 I always believe that ignorance is bliss.



Some say Ignorance is bliss while others say knowledge is power.
So it got me into thinking.
What if ignorance makes you miserable
&
knowledge makes you weak?
Do you guys get what I mean?
For example, you're married and you have a kid to raise and one day you found out
that your huband/wife cheats on you.
What are you going to do?
To have knowledge or to be ignorant?
Knowledge = Operation "Family destruction"
Ignorant = Operation " Happy family with only YOU being miserable"



A tough choice right?
I know its very stupid  but I choose to ignore.
And what about you?



P/S : I'm sorry people.My cycle for this month is Neurology and its quite a tough cycle for me to endure.Thus I will spend more time on my studies.
But every now and then I will blog once a while.

4 comments:

Roshann Mathiahlagan said...

the truth is still the truth.
no use going around it.
ignorance may cause extreme emotional hijacking that may lead to severe consequences, at its worst... suicide.
when youre under extreme stress, you might do what you wouldnt do.
happiness was never about how you look on the outside, it was always about how you feel inside =)

~YM~ said...

Ignorance is good for the heart,
Knowledge is beneficial for the mind.

It all depends on how you view it. I can sympathize your situation, since I'd gone through that not so long ago (around 3 months) It's gonna be a longggg month.-.-"

Anyway, cheer up. Life is too short to be down all the time. It's okay to be down once in a while though.

Anonymous said...

Awareness leads to action which eventually leads to result.

To have knowledge or to be ignorant is to be in the Awareness Stage.
If being ignorant is chosen, you'll lose the option of taking action and subsequently, a result.

To have knowledge, you get to have an extra option of taking action, though this is sometimes unnecessary.

Anonymous said...

As RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE-Zack De la Rocha has said, "If ignorance is bliss, then smack the smile off my face!"

*Knowledge is power
Ignorance is weakness*