Maths prodigy turned prostitute!!


Maths prodigy = Sufiah Yusof.
Ring a bell?
Well, if you don't know its okay.
Sufiah Yusof (23 years old) passed her Maths A level when she was 12.
By 13,she was in an university in Oxford.


Let me think.When I was 13, I was still....hmmm
what is 1+1 again?
I guessed everyone thought that this bright, young mind would had a beautiful future ahead.
When she first made the headlines, she made all the malaysians felt proud.
(Malaysia boleh spirit)



1o years later , instead of sailing smoothly through a shining career
and the world at her feet
she's selling her body for 130 pounds per hour.

And she's proud of it.(I respect her choice but I dont agree with it.)
I guess, sadly to say that the public never knew the torture
that she had to endure to reach such heights.
Its too much for a 13 year old girl to bear.
This is the exact example of parents who push their kids too far.
I certainly do not approve prostitution or someway supporting her act
but I can find myself to understand why.
BUT there are many people out there who are attributing her behaviour as "black magic".
And I cannot bring myself to understand it coz in my opinion,
the crux of the problem lies within the years of emotional abuse brought by her father.
By the way, the father is now in jail for sexually assaulting 2 girl of which he home-tutored.

The irony thing is her youngest sister Zuleila,aged 6
was already preparing for her A levels.(that was in 2000.Now?Nobody knows.)
Dont these people learn from their mistakes??





0 comments: