Why do females cry?


Why do we cry?Often, guys see us as a cry baby. They feel that we always get our way through by letting a few drops of our lacrimal water flowing.But in reality, we girls are born to cry just like when they say man are born to lead (THOUGH I STRONGLY DISAGREE) So in the end why do we cry?

1. We have higher prolactin levels nearly double of man (associated with breast milk production which causes emotional tears in us).Blame it on the X chromosome.

2. Our mother is the family cook.They deal with onions everyday.

3. Statistics show that most females weep over sappy movie but what they dont know is that 80% of the population in the world who watches movies and tv shows are girls,ladies, women (our mom )

4.We cry because crying makess us feel better(stress therapy) -- Research shows that suppressing emotional tears may contribute to condition such as hypertension and heart disease. Thus, we all now know why men are always associated with heart disease.


So, guys dont ever call us cry baby anymore... We cry for a reason. In the end it all falls under the X chromosome.

6 comments:

Dih Haw said...

i cry.. a lot.. and i just did two days ago.. wet my pillow.. and my eyes swollen.. cried like a little boy.. guys do cry.. and they also cry for a reason..

miss critical said...

hmm... i guess maybe you should write something on why do guys cry... At first I thought that I wanna write a sequel to why females cry.. which is why males cry.. but then I found that I dun really understand men and of course I dun wanna be bias.

min said...

I m a typical crybaby..
When I was young, my mom always ask me to sell my 'ham bao' to the roti car..lol..
When my dad was watching wrestling, I cried n shouted infront of the TV n asked them to stop fighting..very painful..ouch ouch ouch...lol
That is me..the crying huimin..even now also i cry..but I will 'KEK ZHU' my tears..**SHY**

miss critical said...

haha...the reason i post this entry of mine was because i was talking to a guy on msn one day.. and he call us girl cry baby throughout the whole conversation.. so i got irritated and i post this to show him we're not cry baby...sigh but if he see this comment sure he'll laugh.. haha.. but its okay coz it doesnt hurt us an inch at all if we cry.. hehe.. as for me .. if i wanna cry, i will go to the bathroom,bathe and cry as the water flow on top of my head... haha.. this kind of bathing will take me 1-2 hours of bathing... haha

miss critical said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

min said...

later skin peeled....@@
I will cry over my pillow..
but I M STRONG!! no cry no cry!
WE are not CRYING BABY now d la!