Do you know what is the highest paid job in the world?

Do you know what is the highest paid job in the world?

1. Doctors like ME? haha.. In my dreams la....


2. Engineers like


3. Sportsmen like Tiger Woods?


4. Businessmen like Bill Gates

or Donald Trump?


5. Celebrities like Britney Spears?


6. Rich spoilt kids like Paris Hilton?


Please choose only ONE answer.



Anwer : None of the Above




The answer is being a MOTHER.


WHY? WHY? WHY?


Because the payment for being a full time mother is pure love.
Being a mother is not easy. Because when you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice. Once for herself and once for her child.

MommY


If I had a single flower for everytime I think about you,
I could walk forever in my garden.


Mommy I just tell wanna tell you that I love You.



P/S Can you please cook laksa for me when I go back?
hehe



6 comments:

Chee Hsien said...

woow..! nice one!

happy mother's day!

Anonymous said...

Being a mother isn't easy?
AHahaha lucky thing I get to be a father. SHould be easier rite?

miss critical said...

chee hsien : Thanks..

3POINT8 : Dun worry when its Father's Day , I'll try to dedicate my post you... haha...

aManda玲慧 said...

i also want my mommy to cook me laksa when i get back home haha =)

Anonymous said...

lol, isn't it the opposite? My mum always says that being a mum is the most overworked, underpaid job in the world

miss critical said...

my mom said that too... she said that at times she felt like an indonesian maid... haha
but in my post i did say that "Because the payment for being a full time mother is pure love." which to me is priceless.. whereby money stands no chance at all... But anyway I guess all mothers never felt that way.. instead like you said.. they always felt underpaid...