Obstetrician or Obstetrinutty



Some doctors love cutting people,
Some doctors love giving prescriptions,
Some doctors love giving lectures (I wonder who?)
Some doctors love all about medicine
but
if you love medicine and cutting people up,
&
you are physically and mentally strong
(coz you're the ones who is going to deal with miscarriages, surgery, abortions and birth)
probably you wanna be an obstetrician!

I am glad that I'm able to watch lotsa
live births, C- section and abortion in my current hospital (Yilanskava).
We didnt really get to study much coz our
teacher is kinda busy everyday coz
she needs to conduct lotsa delivery everyday
(be it natural birth or C-section)

Thus, we got to see alot of the practical part of obstetrics.
But everything has a price to pay right?
Thus we're kinda weak with our theory side.
(anyway we still have 2 more years for us to learn)
But we're not as weak as how the obstetricians in Malaysia claim us to be.
We know what is Gestosis!
We know how to calculate EDD K!!

Anyway, I was browsing through my tons of pictures
and came across the pictures
we took on a random boring day of Obsterics.




Clichegal posing with "chucky " from Child Play



Remember "chucky" except this one is BALD




The "Chucky virus" has come to conquer the world!



Oh No... the era of cannibalism has started.



Or is it the era of " psycho peeps"



In the end of the day, there's only one Normal person left in the group!
Or IS IT?
(check out the video below to find out )




The Power Of CHUCKY!!
I'm Crazy...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Cannibals!!!
Ok... Thats one extra reason to deviate people from studying medicine/

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.