My future sleepless Night schedule

Russia has a remarkable education system... They do not inform you about the exam date till one week before...Well what can I do? My future sleepless night schedules are:

19 May ......... ENT FINAL
20 May ......... Topograhical Anatomy ( Practical Exam & Test on Lower extremities )
23 May ......... Topograhical Anatomy Final ( Just 2 days to study?? Im really struggling with this subject and yet just 2 days to study everything plus 800 mcq)

26 May ......... Obstetric
30 May ......... Therapy
4 June ........... Surgery

AND A VERY BIG GAP..( I really dunno what's going on in their mind)

19 June ........... Neurology
(correction : 18 June)

The best thing is my flight ticket is on 18 June.. sigh ...Need to book again... Apparently all the dates to fly back that are not availabe now.. I dont want to go back in July.. Sob sob......

2 comments:

aManda玲慧 said...

our exam dates changed again today, my general surgery will be on the 20th but i am going home on the 18th? duh..don't know what to do? they are as unpredictable as the weather la. just change as they like and informing us last minute.

miss critical said...

yup.. i agree with you...just like your post on patience.... this is really testing our patience..haha