Dearest Uncle...


It's been 2 years since the passing of my beloved uncle.
This day is the day when my uncle left the physical world, to a better place, a whole 2 years ago. .

Being my favourite uncle, the fact that i'd lost him is still painfully devastating. Perhaps what makes it more unbearable is the fact that I had a conversation with him 4 hours before he lost his consciousness and then passed away and yet I was not there when he passed away.


It's heart-wrenching to think that I did not show my gratitude to him more often.I thought I could leave all the mushy stuff till the end, when I'm at deathbed, telling him that he had made my life safer, more exciting, comforting and meaningful. It hurts to think that he went on without knowing that I actually do care about him more than he would thought I would be.


So people, do cherish what you have, and let your loved ones know, that you care for them. Do that, before it's too late or you'll be haunted by the ghosts of your own ignorance and inaction, for years to come as how this has haunted me periodically.

I'm sorry, Uncle.I loved, love, and will continue loving you, and may your souls rest in peace.