Meet my siblings...

The world is not small but for me to be born in this family is God's blessing and for me to have a compassionate and lovey dovey family members is a bonus. I love you guys lots!


Me (the eldest No.1) - with extra hands



No.2 - finally graduated. She is officially off from the F&M( Father & Mother) Scholarship.


N0.3 - The football freak in the family.
We always call her "the bulimic girl" cause she always feel like vomitting after eating.


No4. - The pet student of every teacher in school and even now in college simply because she loves to smile.She smiles every minute and second to everybody (I mean everybody)



No.5 ( the youngest) - aspires to have his own blog and threathened me to name it clicheboy if I don't listen to him...


Me & bro


My bro pretending to be a vampire slayer!.

Us (without my 2nd sis) cam whoring in front of a workshop because our car caught fire in the middle of the road. (And it scares all the neighbouring cars)

1 Comentário:

Johnny Ong said...

the f&m scholarship is really good, never had it before ..... hehe