Osim spree..

I went shopping to look for a Father's Day gift for my dad.I know it's a bit late but better late than never right? hehe..


At last I found this in OSIM.



Osim uCrown for my dad.Well, my dad has suffered from migraines for more than 30 years and so I guessed this would probably be the best gift I can give to him.

I got myself a toothbrush from Osim too.
Alltogether I spent about Rm700 in Osim. Now I'm regretting for buying this toothbrush coz it is really not cheap.
Have you ever end up regretting buying stuff which you thought was worthy at first sight?
Oh well there goes my savings..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Osim is really creative in creating all the funny gadgets there is! Let me know whether the uCrown works!

aManda玲慧 said...

sometimes i do feel regret for buying something which at first i thought was really worth it =)

miss critical said...

(cc )ahahaha.. I gave my dad the present.He used it once and eversince,the uCrown is always in the shelf.. So I guess it doesn't really work.

(amanda) and most people.. ahaha at least we're not the only ones doing so. hehe