Awkward moments!


Yeah... I've been thru soooo many awkward moments. Often I cover my head in embarassment, wanting to disappear magically or wishing someone would help me out but almost always I never get my way.

I often wonder why people want to date over a meal. Personally,I think mealtimes are the most embarassing moments for me. I don't know what to order that ain't so expensive but not so cheap that I look as if I underrate my date's financial prowess (not that I have any date before). Then when it's time for my soup, I just hope that it won't drip over my lips (yea yea I know some of you never have these problems, gahhh). Then, while trying to fit in a conversation I'll be wondering what to do with the chicken tendon that I accidentally put into my mouth. To spit it out or what? And then after that, the whole meal thing, I stand up, trying to disguise my stomach that has considerably swelled after the whole date. Forget about looking ravishing as I sashayed into the restaurant earlier.


I have this problem about sustaining conversations. . Enduring to the end... trying and racking your brains for something, anything to say. And then, when you say something you wish you didn't,and awkwardness creeps in.

I need a social consultant. Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heheh, guess it happens to anyone.

However, i enjoy conversations with kindred spirits and can hold up conversations ranging from apples to zoos for hours. I guess you just have to find someone to "click" with you :)

Unknown said...

hey girl!
just be confident! nothing beats the attractiveness of a confident lady!
you're gorgeous remember that! :)
hope to see you some day.
are you going for the charity ball?

miss critical said...

(angel) - I guess sometimes it falls back to who we're speaking to .. But I'm glad that you don't really have this prob.. hehe


(amy) -^_^ thanks so much for the encouragement.. ^_^ Though I'm not going to change 360 degrees bacause it but it brings comfort and delight .. hehe ..
I don't think Im going for the charity ball cause I have exams going on during that time ...