Somewhere Over The Rainbow




For those who knows me well enough, they certainly knows about my passion.ummm maybe not passion ..the word passion is too strong .. "preference" over instrumental musics with orchestra on the top of my list,followed by single instruments (eg, piano, guitar , CLARINET , saxophone etc etc etc)

About guitar, I just can't stop listening to this piece that this guy Graham Choo ( a Singaporean kid) is playing... and of course my 2 favourite guitarist is just right in my block (E.C Li and LMN ). Why ? Cause I can order them to play any songs that I want. Of course its so much cheaper than hiring a group of violinist to play for you.

Unlike bulls, they are much more easier to handle. I don't have to pull their hairs just to get them play ... ^_^


Basically, they are really nice people. I just pray that apart from medicine , they will be higher achievers in this area of their lives.. maybe like Graham Choo or even better!!

2 comments:

~fall3n ang3l~ said...

hehehee))))
then maybe i have some charm on u ad..hahaha
very the little la, since i play instrument also in 'chut-chut' form only..hehehe

miss critical said...

but I remember very well that you play er-hu (not sure whether it's the correct spelling ) very well le hehehe...