LOVE SONG FOR 1 ~ CORRINNE MAY

Align Center

In the twinkling stars that dance like fireflies
In the blushing fruit that hangs upon the vine
In the face of a baby as he forms his first smile

I see you

In the whisper of the wind's soft lullaby
In the laughter and the roar of the rushing tide
In the song of a sparrow as he takes his first flight

I hear you

Why do you hide among the nameless and forgotten
Why do you walk along these long forsaken roads
Calling to me in the hungry and the homeless
Calling me to water your thirst

So I'll give you my heart and my song
In a world where so much is right
But so much is wrong
Your love is my beginning and I know it won't be too long

Till I see you



P/S : I was inspired when I first heard her on MTV channel and she really caught my attention. The lyrics are simple but that's what makes it beautiful. Easy to understand and yet deep .


0 comments: