MMA - Behind the stethoscope


"Behind the Stethoscope" is the 1st ever official bi-monthly publication of the SMSA in Moscow.
I really do appreciate those who put their hands and time into making this publication published. As you can see (from the picture) "Behind the Stethoscope" brings update ranging from the latest SMSA news & upcoming events.

Academic highlights

First hand story from the doctors in Malaysia on their specialties.
And this month it is all about obstetricians!

Sports Highlights

Welfare highlights

Culture highlights


Featured restaurant for the month is Starlight Diner . However, I do think that maybe next time they could probably ask for CJ - If you've read her blog, you'll definitely know that she's the best person for the job!


Okay, that's all..Gotta get back to my books.. I'm looking forward for the next issue of Behind the Stethoscope.And I hope you guys too...

5 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hahahaha I caught my name! ;)

Anonymous said...

Seems like a great mag! Wish we had something like this over here in StPb... *sighs*

Johnny Ong said...

this is superb magazine indeed

miss critical said...

(CJ) now that I look back at the article , I find it hard to spot your name .. haha

(angel) yeah,, I think its a great magazine too ... how many malaysians are there studying in St Pb ? I thought of going to St P. in a years time.. maybe we could meet up.. hehe

(johnny ong) Thanks ya!!

Anonymous said...

why 6th year is honeymoon? i dun agree at all with that.. hahaha