How do you know its Love?





emi fujita - somewhere over the rainbow





You must have wondered why I put this here.This song matches perfectly with how my feel at this moment.

To me this is a very beautiful song.Its lyric and melody are simply beautiful.It does bring back memories.

Sometimes I wonder , how do you know ,when it's love ? And not just infatuation. I mean the word love is a big word. And even if it's love , how do you know that its not puppy love or a friendship love.Or perhaps like some of the people here in Moscow ,"security love"(hehe that's just how i named it). Moscow is a hard place to live in.Sometimes I wonder have people mistakenly found the "one" in Moscow.

I have a friend whoose heart was ripped off and smashed just because the gal had a "friendship love" towards him.Things went on pretty well for them as friends because they could really clicked well until they became committed to each other.Not long after they got together,they broke up.I guessed they were just not meant to be together.
However the guy (i don't how to put this but with my Manglish)was very consistent and the gal was just not strong enough to say No and the next thing you knew,they were together again.And that just became a "sympathy love". One day the gal just put an end to the relationship. My guy friend was very hurt and everybody put their sympathy over him but no one knew that it hurts the gal as much as it hurts the guy too.

It took a long time for my guy friend to regain his happiness.And now he's quite happy with someone else.(how do I know about it? Thanks to Friendster.hahaha)

And the gal? Well from what I know she's still a single aimless soul searching for the "one".

With their story,I've made a vow to myself that I will never ever get myself into a relationship unless I'm really really certain that it's love. (But then again , How do you know,its love?)

0 comments: