From Moscow with Love


For most Malaysians, encountering snow is a novelty.In fact, until I went to Moscow, a historical yet contemporary metropolis last winter, my closests encounters with snow had been the man made stuff in The Mines Wonderland and the frost in my refrigerator.

The journey to Moscow was a boisterous one. With a bunch of eager and excited Malaysians, it would be difficult to be otherwise. To be precise I would described our enthusiasm as that of a Hillbilly or mountain forest apes. As I stepped onto the land of Russia, the sight of snow-blanketed buildings tremendously amazed me. The vogue-conscious amongst us naturally grabbed the chance to parade our latest designer winter wear.


Well, to get to Moscow, the journey will take at least 11 hours. What attracts holidaymakers from all around the globe is that Moscow promises moments of “chilling” fun showcasing hotels, restaurants, shops, myriad sporting facilities, and beautiful construction architecture.

It was a superb feeling when I finally reached my destination-Moscow. One of my priorities in Moscow was to pose for photos on this snow-bound paradise. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring it over. When it began to snow, it felt like as if the sky had opened up and somebody was sprinkling tiny white particles from a peppershaker.







2 comments:

Ah Dom said...

Moscow and St Petersburg are my dreams!!

miss critical said...

yup.... me too....Now that I am in Moscow , I love this city alot and I appreciate every minute and second Im here... Hehe someday I will wanna visit St Petersburg and blog about it.Im thankful that somewhere in this world there are people like U sharing the same dreams as me.. hehe.. Glad that I know U