Gifts la Espania...



I've been on shopping binge charging around 100 euro ranging from key chains to Flamenco Dance fans with lace to a Barcelona Fc plate and lotsa baby-T (ZARA) and my favourite spring jacket( ZARA) , sweater (from ZARA) and a Fun&Basics handbag from El corte Ingles (the largest department store in Spain)


This is my key chain collection.. I'm a key chain freak...
Ranging from 1.00 euro to 2.50 euro each

Flamenco Dance fans with lace
1.50 euro in Madrid


Barcelona FC plate
12.00 euro


Baby-T
2.95 euro
original : 7.95 euro




Sweater from Zara in Barcelona
9.95 euro
original : 20 euro
(There's another jacket too for the same price but im lazy to take the pic of it..hehe)


My favourite spring jacket from Zara in Madrid
39.90 euro
original : 80.00 euro



Fun&Basics handbag from El corte Ingles
19.90 euro
original: 39.90 euro


Apparently ZARA , MNG ,Topshop etc had good sales up to 70%...But I would prefer ZARA coz its' designs are of my taste and choice...

2 comments:

Julia R said...

happy chinese new year. sori so lmbt.

wah seronok Shopping ya!

miss critical said...

haha... so sorry for the late reply... just stumble upon this comment.. im so sorry.. ya... i was having a great time shopping.. hehe