Happy Chinese Valentine (THe Notorious Chap Goh MEh)


Happy belated Chinese Valentine ppl.. Notorious? Why not? Coz legend has seen young unmarried women tossing tangerines into the sea in hoping to get a husband.
I mean we're living in 21st century where we can see digital revolution(internet ) growing rapidly and now throwing tangerines into the sea?...I've had a friend who got "saman" for throwing tangerines into the sea.What a price to pay. Im someone who loves the sea alot... I just hate it when people dirty it plus I find it hilarious to believe in superstitions like this...

Anyway on this very day,even without a boyfriend, I got myself indulged onto 'sushi" nyam ... nyam..
In Moscow, the famous franchise sushi restaurant is named "Planeta Sushi(sushi planet) .

Grilled chicken ordered by my fren from Patio..


Buffalo wings from TGI

Yay Sushi!!! (aren't they adorable)

0 comments: