Funerals...



The word "funeral" has taken a lot of course in my life.

Back when I was in the band during my secondary school days,
I enjoyed going for funerals.
Cause "funeral' back then = my pocket money
Of course its tiring cause we had to march under the sun or rain.
But I have a bunch of great friends.
We laughed,chit-chatted (we only did this when we were blocks away from the funeral home where the service was held)
But when it was time for us to play our best piece to the deceased, we would be very serious.


However as I begin my walk into adulthood, my perspective of " funeral " has changed alot.
Probably because I was put into their shoes.
I have attended Christian and non-Christian funerals.
And I know
that there's a difference in attending Christian and non-Christian funerals.
For some people, death is the end of life
while for others, death is just the beginning of life.


And no matter how you define or compare "funerals"
It doesn't, however, stop the grief.







1 Comentário:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Hehehee you know the anagram for FUNERAL is REAL FUN? ;)