Its either you die or.... I die

There's quite some stuff that is going through my mind recently. 
 Just as I am about to turn off my laptop,
 my mind kept thinking about this movie that I saw
 when I was back in Malaysia(can't remember its name though but it is based on true story) 

  Basically it is about people who give up their places on a lifeboat in order to let the others survive...  

Now my question.

If you were in their shoes, would you give up your place in order to let others survive?


My answer ? 
I............ don't think I will 

Why?
 One Simple reason....

When I cant even  give up my seats in the metro
 ( sometimes I pretend to be asleep in order to escape from the "old grandma" .. I know its awful) 
what makes me think that I would give up my life for others.

  I know it is a really weird random thought.

okay, that's it from me. 


Viva La Vida - Coldplay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One point for your for admitting that!
I think it depends who that person is.

Johnny Ong said...

if in the lrt or metro, i'll give the seat to the much older folks or those pregnant ladies or an adult carrying a young kid or handicap fella

aManda玲慧 said...

i am sure there are other people out there who does the same thing too.