My Smile


Okay people ... today I've decided to do something out of my normal entries....
Behold my citizens, I declare that today is FLUFF day, when one can write as much fluff as they want!

Stuffs that make me ^_^ smile :

1.  Travelling


Okay... not by plane
But this!!




2. A warm and cozy bed. (especially when I'm experiencing winter here in Moscow)


3.  My cam-whoring skills




4. Food and that includes pot luck-ing 



Aftermath...



5. Chocolate cake.



6. Letters! Bythe way I don't mean bills and advertisementsor even emails but real letters written by
 people. Though I rarely ever get them now, probably because I don't send any...



7. My pets 
(Shiro , Bobby , Mr & Mrs Smith & my beloved Mr. Top Pan )

Shiro

He has a pair of fake-looking eyeballs.. I mean seriously..don you think so?



My Bobby 


& She is about a size of a chicken ..
and yup she is definitely smaller than a cat

And yes ... she smokes... 



8. The moment especially after a big exam... what a big relieve..

9. Remembering something funny that I did or said months or years ago. 
Time makes good memories better.



You may have noticed that in this list 
I didn't include the perpetual "God, family and friends " list.
 That is because these are so much more
 important to me that
 it doesn't just make me smile,
 it is the foundation of my security and identity. 
and of course it makes me smile deep inside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG a smoking dog!!!
Have a nice weekend girl! :D

Dih Haw said...

smiles... i always find myself entertained after reading your blog.. smiles again... miss you gal.. so sad didnt get to meet up eith you when u were back. i tried to call your house but nobody pick up.

miss critical said...

cc -- you too.. enjoy your weekend

dih haw -- glad that I make you smile ^_^ ... yup me too..so sad ... didn't get to see you too... chinwei did told me that you called... I wanted to call during the holidays but my schedule was hectic ... eventually I forgot to call back.. hehe.. sorry... but I know you would not mind.. hehe