Russian Visa

Today marks the 5th day of my foot print on the land of Russia.But these 5 days doesn't pass by easily. The Russian government suddenly decides that everybody who steps into their country should must have their visas done within 3 working days regardless of even if your present visa expire two or three months later.

Failure to do so will cause one to pay a fine of 1000 roubles (about RM 140) for a day late.And so... now all foreigners studying in MMA rushes to queue in the "dekanat" (dean's office) in order to get their visas done.Did I mention queue? Opps... Does this look like a queue to you ?


We started queueing since 8.30 am yesterday although the office would only be open at 2 pm.And thank God we're able to settle our visas. This scenario has been an every year thing for us in MMA.
Sigh...How I wish things will be different next year.



A must when queueing up - MP3 and Food.

Words of Wisdom:

Never drink water there cause you don't want to end up going to the loo often.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh. Why does that first pic look SOOOO familiar??!!

*sighs*

Johnny Ong said...

so, russia govt is no different from msia govt, everything surprises u hehehehe

Anonymous said...

So troublesome! Reminds me of the time when I used to queue up outside the immigration as early as five in the morning! LOL

miss critical said...

a-n-g-e-l : haha.. welcome back to Russia

johnny ong : haha..as the Beijing Olympic quotes " one world one dream "

cc : Correct if I am wrong.I thought you have migrated to New Zealand.

Anonymous said...

Yes I have. Those were the time when I was still a student. ;)